How is this for a way to go out?
This ominous message was reportedly displayed outside a manufacturing building in Michigan — where a worker died Saturday after falling into a vat of sulfuric acid.
Fellow employees found Daniel Hill, also known as “Moose,” fully submerged in the chemical tank and tried rescuing him, according to HometownLife. The 54-year-old grandfather was taken to a decontamination room and then rushed to a hospital, but he eventually succumbed to his injuries.
Sulfuric acid? Bet that smelled good when they pulled Moose out of that tank. RIP, bro.